Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LaDaaaaaaanian!!!


Get it? That's Loreane Tomlinson's line from those awesome Chunky soup commercials where a bunch of NFL stars magically lived in Brooklyn and played football together in the rain. But not only is Ms. Tomlinson a wonderful actress, she has also apparently written a book. Now I won't speak to the quality, which I'm sure is full of insight and great stories, but I will speak to a certain error on the cover. The full title of the book is "LT & Me: What raising a champion taught me about life, faith, and listening to your dreams." Do you see it? Well I did. The book's publisher has presumed to call LT a "champion." LT is a brilliant, legendary football player, but he is not a champion (unless you count the Sun Bowl). So in the interest of blame-placing, I hereby point the finger at Tyndale House Publishing for jinxing the Chargers season, and possibly the career of one of the great running backs of all time. For shame, Tyndale. For. Shame.

LT and Me [Amazon]

No comments:

Post a Comment