Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chargers vs. Giants "Preview"


So yes, I know that the Giants say they're from New York and play in New Jersey. Easy joke. You probably thought that's where I was going with this. But I ain't no one-trick pony, people. No I got two, three, maybe even four jokes I can unleash at any given time. Check it out. Eli Manning: crybaby. Bam! You didn't even know what hit ya! Oh and I have more. Michael Strahan: gap teeth like the Grand Canyon! That's right, I'm ripping on retirees now. My humor knows no bounds. I'll even give you one more. Their best receiver isn't even the best receiver in the NFL named Steve Smith.

OK but all jokes aside this is a big game. The Giants have lost three straight and there's no way they're lying down in front of their home fans in Jersey. Rivers should be able to throw on their awful secondary at will, but he's gonna need to keep pace with their running game, which is expected to leave our defense looking like New Orleans after Katrina. Too soon? Sorry.

So there's your preview for the week. Fingers crossed for Brandon Jacobs to fall down a flight of stairs, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment